‘Fussy Cutters Club’ by Angie Wilson
A Boot Camp for Mastering Fabric Play – with 14 Projects!
Cut up your favourite fabrics with intention! Lifelong fussy cutter Angie Wilson (from Canberra, Australia) teaches you how to look at your fabric stash with new eyes and piece the best bits together, like a colourful collage of your favourite things. Try your hand at 14 totally fun, unique projects for both beginners and seasoned quilters. Use templates and illustrated tutorials to zero in on motifs and create secondary patterns from your fabrics, while you fussy cut for colour as well as design. Frame your motif, cut your fabric and love the results!
- Piece it on purpose! Cut fabrics thoughtfully to inject humour, boldness and style into your quilts
- Use fussy cutting as a foundation for 14 projects, from improv piecing to English paper piecing
- Publisher: C&T Publishing
- Edition: BC Paperback
- Publication: 17 October 2017
- ISBN 13/EAN: 9781617454462
- Size: 203×254 mm
- Illustrations: 320
- Pages: 136
2 in stock